I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai Syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito.

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Shepherds Pie

For Cooking Spec Homework, we have to cook something and then it will get tested by Mr Skipworth, our cooking teacher. I will be cooking Shepherds Pie becuse it is a nice Pie that is healthy and it is easy to make. Brittany is my cooking partner and  is helping me make Shepherds Pie on Tuesday and I will be helping her make MudCake on Friday. Shepherds Pie has mince with veges on the bottom with potatoes, cornflakes and cheese on top. If you make it for cheese lovers you put mince, cheese, potatoes, cheese, cornflakes and then cheese on top.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruby
    Yum... your Shepherds pie was delish! Thanks for sharing your culinary delights with me. I used your method of using cornflakes and cheese as a topping for my Kumara Bake during the holidays and it was a success. I didn't get any mudcake though :) Looking forward to seeing you at school tomorrow.

    Ms T x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.