I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai Syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito.

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Gymnastics

Every Tuesday, after school, I go to gymnastics. The place where I go is called Big Air Gym. It has two tramps, two tumble tracks, two sets of bars, four ropes, five beams and a huge floor. I do badge testing, it is where you have to do a thing on the floor and then you'll get a bage and then it keeps going up and up and it get harder and harder. I'm on badge nine and I have to do a flip on the floor, a handstand on a high beam and jump from bar to bar. It will get even harder when I get to badge ten. I can't wait till I get badge ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.