I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai Syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito.

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Pouakai's Awesome Assembly

Today at 2:00pm everyone from Tawa Intermediate squshed into the school hall for Pouakai's Assembly. My class was in charge of the Assembly and our theme was T.I.S News. Be and Jorge were the hosts and they were really funny. I was in it but it wasn't a big part. I also did the editing for one of the short movies. I can't wait till we get to be in charge of another Assembly.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ruby
    I agree that Room 13's assembly totally rocked the house! I like how everyone in your class did a little bit to make the assembly a success.

    What theme would you choose for the next assembly?

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Ruby
    Yes it was an awesome Assembly but I need to correct you... You played a massive part in the presentation. Let me remind you of your 'awesomeness' (said how Ryley would say it) You produced an amazing Disco movie, you are also my top videographer/director and you were in the Whakatauki recording. Pretty great effort if you ask me.
    I look forward to seeing more of your 'productions' in the future.
    Arohanui
    Ms T xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty cool Ruby, one day you might be making movies !

    Fran

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.