I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai Syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito.

Saturday 2 June 2012

Learning Afrikaans

In room 13 we have two girls from South Africa. Their names are Callista and Rochelle. This term they have been teaching room 13 how to speaks Afrikaans. The first few weeks we have been learning how to count and the basic greetings. I know how to count to 20, and how to say 'yes, no, thank-you, good, bad and please'. Hopefully we will learn how to say 'Welcome to my Blog'. I wonder what we will learn next term.

1 comment:

  1. that's pretty cool, u have to speak some next time i see u so i can hear it !

    Fran

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.