I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai Syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito.

Monday 10 December 2012

Farewell 2012

PhotobucketMy first year at Tawa Intermediate has been amazing. We have done so many cool things this year. At the start of the year we did animating for room 15's assembly. In term one we had to dress up in pink for athletics. I didn't get in to anything this year. For cross-country we had to train every day for about a month, it was really annoying. Over all it was a great year.

My highlights for this year was Camp, Sustainability Movies and Mosaics. Camp was awesome because there were a lot of opportunities to do amazing things. Making the sustainability movie was the best because I love making movies and here was my chance to shine. My Movie got into a competition and it also got into the top 40. The Mosaics were really fun because we got to smash tiles, place them, glue them and then grout them together.

This year I had a couple of low lights this year was speeches and cross-country. The reason why speeches is one of my low lights is because I don't like speaking in public. Cross-country is one my my low lights because I don't like running and we also had to train all the time.

PhotobucketThis year has gone really fast but every second seemed like a minute. I can't wait for next year but also don't want this year to end. Next year I want to be a Student Council and I want to be in Focus Photography Club because I like taking photos of things that look cool. Next year is a new year and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.