I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School, Wellington, NZ. I am in Room 13 and a member of the amazing Pouakai Syndicate. My teacher is Ms Tito.

Thursday 29 March 2012

K.O, Knock Out!

As the K.O teams got ready to play, the "handsome" Mr O'C came to cheer on our class, Room 13. 13 vs 7, GAME ON!  I was cheering at the side, for the A team. Knocked Out! They lost by 14secs. 14secs! 14secs! 14secs!  Next to play was our B team. Walking to the field, thoughts filled my head. We had to line up for the first half. Time went by. It was our turn to run for our lives (NOT). I lasted for 10secs then got out. Knocked Out! We lost by 2mins. In the end the C Team never got to play because we had to win one or two games. Walking back to class with happy souls (even though we lost we thought we played fair), we feed our hungry stomachs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. I appreciate comments that can help me improve.